Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil

I've been using argan oil for years, but I never thought about how it would be so awesome on beards! So I smacked some onto my hairy Sasquatch man...... his beard was itching and I had just gotten this sent to me to review and I had an AHA moment and told him to rub some into his beard. It soothed his skin, made him beard soft and shiny and made the skin feel moisturized, Now he would like to take it for over from me on a regular basis :-) 


Bonus tip for us ladies? Schmear this on your legs before shaving and you skin will feel like satin, the razor will glade, no nicks and NO ingrown hairs!  I'm horrible at shaving my legs and for once I don't have to use half a box of band aids.....


  And look at this amazeballs price! 


No comments: