Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Beauty Help From The Inside - Biotins - I swear by these!


A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on
Oh thank the goddess, these actually WORK!
I've been a broken record about it, but my lupus and all the medication I take has caused my already fine hair to start coming out quite a bit and lose a lot of it's (already minimal) thickness and body. I took these for a straight month and I'm honestly amazed at what this did for my locks. My hair has become thicker, bouncier and fuller. Areas that seemed to be thinning quite a bit are filling out. I'm seriously impressed with what these did for my hair. I hate to seem vain, but my long red hair has been my glory crown ever since I quit being made fun of for having red hair as a kid :-) This is making my hair look better than it did when I was actually HEALTHY! Unlike other brands that I've used, I love that you only have to take one pill a day.

Besides your hair, biotins also help to strengthen nails, especially peeling and help your skin produce more collagen. I'd like to point out that my nails were down to the quick and would not grow and the photo above is after taking these for 3 weeks.


  If you're looking for a good one to try, Number One Nutrition not only come at a great price point, but they also offer a 200% guarantee!

  • HEALTHIER HAIR - Healthy biotin hair pills with vitamin b7 - great for women looking for biotin for hair growth or damaged hair. Biotin vitamins are safe for extensions. B vitamin complex treatment fights Hair Loss, promotes beard growth for men.
  • ENJOY STRONGER, CLEARER NAILS - After polish Removal, nails can be dull and brittle. Our biotin supplement strengthens better than a Brazilian Keratin kit. Get the long, lustrous nails you deserve - naturally!
  • LOOK YOUNGER WITH RADIANT SKIN - Skins natural beauty can fade, but our biotin capsules provide essentials to restore a Sexy glow better than phytoceramides or Natrol. Get a Set of 2 or more bottles to keep skin looking great without worry!
  • MAXIMUM POTENCY AND VALUE - extra strength biotin 10000mcg vitamin b for less than puritan pride or Nature Made biotin 5000mcg. Natures Bounty, now foods, and nutrigold cant offer the same natural, potent supplement products at this price.
  • YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED 200% - Solgar, nature bounty and spring valley cant beat our guarantee - try our organic biotin for Skin Care, hair regrowth, and nail care - If you don't like it, simply let us know and we will refund every penny of your purchase. On top of that, we will also send you a brand new bottle free of charge! No questions asked.


No comments: