Thursday, April 30, 2015

Foxbrim Orange Flower Toner - velvety skin



So far every Foxbrim product I've tried has been amazing, and this toner is no exception. Unlike the toners of my youth, this is not a bottle of alcohol that if you were lucky might have some witch hazel in it that leaves your skin dry and parched. It's a gentle and soothing ph balancer that leaves your skin feeling velvety soft. After using this, my skin actually doesn't even feel like it needs a moisturizer! Using it after cleansing gets any extra dirt or gunk out of pores as well as balancing the ph of your skin since most cleansers do disrupt that balance which can cause skin problems. It balances your skin's oil production striking that perfect balance. Over time it boosts collagen production and improves skin texture.

It smells AMAZING, I would wear this as a perfume! The gentle neroli scent is beautiful and my Mister loves to nuzzle my face after I've used it. You can use this as a refresher during the day or even pour some into the tub for a relaxing, skin soothing bath. I think I need to buy a vat of this!


No comments: