Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Argan Oil Hair Tip for dandruff relief and GORGEOUS hair



You can find the benefits of argan oil extolled hither and yon for everything from scraped knees to ragged cuticles to wrinkle smoothing ad infinitum. Well something that I found to be a wonderful use is for relief from dandruff.

Because I've been ill, I haven't been taking care of my scalp the way I should and soon enough found myself with the snows of Kilimanjaro. My scalp was itchy and felt almost scabby. Ew. Gnarly. So I decided to try something I hadn't done before. I took a bottle of argan oil and put it to work. I used Beautease for 3 main reasons. Because it's a really big bottle and at such a good price point, you don't feel like you're using truffle oil like ketchup. It has a flip cap, so it's perfect for getting a good amount at once with worrying about spilling it. And lastly, because of how I was using it, I didn't want the pervasive scent that some argan oils have (this one is scentless).

Normally when using on your hair you just use a few drops, but I was doing a full scalp treatment. I massaged a good amount into my head directly onto my scalp, making sure to get in between the hair to really get skin coverage. Then I took another palmful and distributed it throughout my hair itself. I have waist length hair, so how much you need depends on your hair length and thickness. I got it really good and greezy looking then left it in overnight. In the morning, my hair had soaked up so much of it that it didn't even soak into my pillowcase. My scalp felt calm and relieved. I washed my hair thoroughly doing 2 latherings. My scalp felt incredible and my dandruff was gone. My hair dried quickly and was bouncy, shiny and soft as a kitten's belly.

Ah, argan oil..... liquid gold.

This is a fantastic price point, a bottle of MorrocanOil in this same size is $66.00

#manicure #arganoil #beauteasearganoil

A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on

No comments: