Thursday, April 23, 2015

Somnis Natural Sleep Aid is helping me get my ZZZZZZZsssssss



100% Natural Ingredients 

Safe and Side Effect Free! Somnis is manufactured using all-natural ingredients that are non-habit forming (unlike dangerous prescription medications) to promote a healthy sleep cycle. You’ll fall asleep easily without any harsh, addictive, side effects of prescription drugs. 

Proven ingredients for real results! 

Somnis uses melatonin and GABA, along with a few other natural ingredients to deliver fast acting results. Every ingredient in Sommis has been proven to improve your sleep schedule in some way.

I have suffered from insomnia for years and my horrible health and pain issues have only added fuel to the sleepless fire. I tried Ambien for a while, but it made me do bizarre things in my sleep and I often woke up still exhausted. I'm so thrilled to have something that works without making me sleepwalk or be groggy in the morning! This all natural blend shows that once again, Mother Nature knows what's best for us. With these I fall asleep smoothly without the brain chatter that normally keeps me awake and I don't toss and turn (according to The Mister) so I'm apparently getting a more restful sleep as well. I"m not groggy when I wake up in the morning, though if you wake up to go to the bathroom you will have a bit of a lack of sea legs :-) Much better than prescription pills!


No comments: