Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine's Beauty Sampler- GREAT DEAL!


I am fast becoming enamored with the All Natural Beauty Mall. I first heard of them right before Christmas and purchased their special Holiday Sampler. I was so blown away by the quality and variety of the products that I actually ordered a 2nd one so I could use one set for gifts and keep one all to my greedy little self. I've since ordered from a number of the retailers that were in the sampler and been happy every time.

Well now they have a Valentine's Sampler, with $236 worth of products for only $36 + s/h.
21 products from 10 different stores, including many FULL SIZED items!

One of the companies in the package is Dropwise, which has AWESOME stuff, so I was thrilled to see they have a gift set included.

This is a wonderful way to try out some quality products that are as healthy as they are beautiful with none of the chemicals and harsh ingredients found in most commercial cosmetic and skincare products. many of the companies involved also donate to charitable organizations as well, which always pulls at my heartstrings.

Check it out at
http://www.allnaturalbeauty.com/component/content/article/36-latest-news/412-announcing-the-valentines-sampler

If you look under the reviews section on their site, you will also find product reviews on everything that's in the sampler. And once I receive mine, I'll give my opinions as well!

No comments: