Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PAULA DORF BROW TINT GEL

 LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! It is always next to impossible to find brow stuff for red hair, as if only blondes and brunettes exist in this world. They do make this in those shades, but I desperately needed the red. Redheads tend to be freaks of nature anyway, and our brows are no exception. In my case, I have ash blonde brows that fade into my face and give the illusion of nonexistence. My newest pair of eyeglasses accentuate my eyebrows and I feel like I look freakish with my light brows. This gel has an applicator similar to a mascara wand and goes on easily. It helps to shape the brows at the same time as adding color. The red looks very natural on me. It's not a true RED red, but more of an auburn and the darker brows stand out and accentuate my eyes without being too garish. It doesn't take much so it should last a while, and I've had no problems with flaking or smudging. Thank you Paula for admitting to the existence of redheads! I already like the Paula Dorf primer, so I guess chalk up another winner!    Brow Tint Gel

No comments: