Saturday, February 20, 2010

Doncha Wish You Were My Friend Part Deux

Well, maybe being my friend isn't that great, since this is what one of my BFF's is getting tonight for, um- ahem- Christmas. Well heck! In my defense, everytime we've gotten together it's been somewhere where she would have had to drag a bag of stuff around with her all night, so I don't completely  suck.

First, I embroidered a face cloth with a bright tropical neon butterfly on it (I neglected to mention in my other friend's gift bag she got a similar cloth but with a multicolored sparkly metallic angel on it.)

You know the beauty.com Erickson Beamon beaded bag? Well, since after all I am The Beauty Pirate, I got a second one from them for free because they screwed up my order, so one for me, one for her! It's so well made, and perfect for all those opera, theater ballet nights we have together. I can use my bag and we can be twinkies! JK. 
My deary's honeyman lives in another state, so she's become quite the jetsetter lately. She's always flying off to meet him somewhere, and so I thought to myself, "hmmmm...what's the hardest part about plane travel? Figuring out what you can take in your carryon that won't get confiscated!" Well, Korres thought the same thing, so they have an everything you could possibly need set in an airline approved bag. This set is a Delta exclusive that you get on their first class trips to Athens, but Korres does sell it on their own website. 
Korres Travel Set 
Literally everything you could possibly need! 
"Exclusively at Korresusa.com, this unique travel kit inspired by Delta Airlines includes all your travel basics from Korres. Inside you’ll find the Delta exclusive Shea Butter Lip balm, Basil Lemon showergel and body milk 30ml, Aloe and Soapwort shampoo and Achellia conditioner 30ml and packets of white tea cleanser and yogurt cooling gel. Wild Rose 24-hour moisturizer and Evening primrose eye cream deluxe sizes provide essential skincare on the go! This kit comes travel-ready in a stylish printed transparent bag. Carry it on to stay fresh and pampered even on board!"
 Everybody like candy, so she gets candy canes.

Until I made her use some a few weeks ago, she had never used eyeshadow primer and now she's nuts about it. So I'm giving her one of my favorites to try out
Too Faced Shadow Insurance   she has crazy sensitive eyes, and loved how it kept the shadow from irritating her peepers.  I think I've won a convert!
Clara actually is the one who introduced me to blotting linens back in the day, and now they're a purse standby. So she gets some Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens
And because I also love Philosophy products so much, I'm hoping to get her out of her skincare rut and try out their world famous, Best Of Sephora Winner Hope In A Jar 
Hands down though, my favorite Philosophy products are their equally world famous shampoo/shower gel/ bubble bath gels. She's getting the Pumpkin Pie which makes me want to eat my own flesh. Note to self, hope I have a different cleaning product with me if I get trapped somewhere without food like in the movie The Ruins. 
 

No comments: