Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ahoy, Matey!

Since I am always looking out for beauty bargains and since I am obsessive about beauty and skincare products, I am known to constantly inundate my friends and family with info on my latest find or deal. My mom is always asking me for this or that web address or product name for example. Well, if I just put it all in one easily accessible spot, then it's easier for myself as well as my dearies.

Why The Beauty Pirate? Well, because my hubby nicknamed me that due to my knack for finding bargains and freebies. Every time I get a new package in the mail, I now give a hearty "Arrrgh! I'm the Beauty Pirate!" (Yeah, I'm a dork. Shocking.) So now it's easy as 1,2,3 for me to share!

Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of Eye Makeup Remover,

The Beauty Pirate

No comments: