Thursday, February 18, 2010

Don't You Wish You Were One O' My BFFS?

One of my dearest dears has a big bag o love coming her way tonight. I keep forgetting to bring her Christmas present every time I see her, and now she's had a birthday! What's a terribly forgetful friend to do? Why, bring it all to her at once! So tonight as we have girlypalooza, she'll receive a big ol' bag full of awesomeness! What products do I find giftworthy? Well along with a giant hot chocolate mug and saucer set with double chocolate coca mix and a chocolate "Love Survival Kit", she's getting the following  goodies:

Simple Pleasures Gum Drop scented Bath Gel & Body Lotion
  

  

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

  
I'm giving her the second lipstick color on the left,  Summer Quartz as well as a mascara (which I've previously reviewed.)
Obviously my girl is of the natural beauty sort! She's a teacher and artists, so she's very wash and go, but I feel like if she's gonna be a minimalist, she should do it with the best stuff possible 'cause that's how I roll! 


No comments: