Thursday, August 27, 2015

Makeup For You 7 Piece Brush Kit - These are insanely affordable AND SUPER PRETTY!

#makeupbrushes #makeup #cosmetics #bbloggers #purplepretties Super cheap on Amazon at http://amzn.to/1hlAUTW

A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on

7 Piece Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brush Brushes Set Make Up Eye Shadow Blush Brush Cosmetic Kit with Pouch Bag


I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the red ones, but I got the purple ones for my girlypants.

  • Hair Material:super thin Synthetic fiber.
  • Handle Material:solid natural wood handle.

While I do think calling these professional quality is an exaggeration, they ARE perfect for travel or for those just starting out with makeup. i got these with a friend in mind for her birthday- she's a makeup novice and I recently gifted her with a bunch of cosmetics only to realize she had no way to actually use any of it. This kit has everything you need to get started including a great variety of shadow brushes. I was impressed with the sponge applicator included; normally I throw those things away, but this is a thick sponge that feels like the material that Beauty Blenders are made of. The carrying case makes it incredibly convenient to take on the road and it's small enough to tuck into your purse for touchups. I might need to get one for me for my purse, cause I'm coveting this one :-) I LOVE the tons of colors available, it's that kind of touch that impresses me- maybe I'm a raccoon, but I like to have a pop of color! The brushes are super soft and I like that the shadow brushes are still firm enough that they aren't going to spill shadow everywhere. All in all, these are a fantastic value and you certainly can't beat the price.
A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on

No comments: