I've been using argan oil for years, but I never thought about how it would be so awesome on beards! So I smacked some onto my hairy Sasquatch man...... his beard was itching and I had just gotten this sent to me to review and I had an AHA moment and told him to rub some into his beard. It soothed his skin, made him beard soft and shiny and made the skin feel moisturized, Now he would like to take it for over from me on a regular basis :-)
Argan oil is amazing for just about everything. Skin, hair, nails, cuticles, dry patches- you name it. If you put some into your shampoo, you'll have super shiny hair that's extra soft and protected against the sun if you have colored or processed hair. Speaking of, mixing some into your dye before dying your hair makes the color grab on and last longer while looking more vibrant.
Hangnails? Flyaways? Split Ends? Rough elbows? All a thing of the past.
goPure makes awesome products in general, i've used a number of their other products and they've all blown my socks off and this is no exception. You get an enormous bottle for the price of most that are 1/4 the size and it's triple cold processed ensuring purity without sacrificing efficacy. Across the board, I can't recommend it enough!
Each bottle of goPure’s Argan Oil contains 100% pure and USDA organic oil. The argan oil has been processed using a cold press method to best ensure the retention of the oil’s rich minerals and nutrients. This Grade A argan oil has been triple purified, and is guaranteed to be the safest, purest oil on the market.
- Each bottle of goPure’s Argan Oil contains 100% pure and USDA organic oil. The argan oil has been processed using a cold press method to best ensure the retention of the oil’s rich minerals and nutrients. This Grade A argan oil has been triple purified, and is guaranteed to be the safest, purest oil on the market.
- Argan oil contains a high concentration of skin-loving fatty acids and Vitamin E to moisturize skin and provide a layer of protection against environmental irritants and sun damage. This oil is gentle enough for all skin types and can be used on the entire body, including the delicate skin on the face and neck.
- Argan oil is one of nature’s most effective age-fighting skin superfoods. It absorbs quickly and cleanly, leaving no messy residue behind, and restores skin’s elasticity and vibrancy. It diminishes the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles by plumping the skin and improving its ability to retain moisture.
- Argan oil can be used to strengthen dry, brittle nails. Its softening properties make it an ideal cuticle ointment, effective in healing cracked cuticles and promoting the growth of strong, healthy nails. Simply massage the oil into your cuticles twice a day to restore moisture and strength to your nails.
- Argan oil offers a great deal of versatility. A single bottle can provide moisture to the face and body, improve hair’s manageability and shine, strengthen nails and repair cracked heels. Gentle enough for all skin types, argan oil can easily handle a wide range of concerns.
Universally referred to as "liquid gold," argan oil is one of nature’s most effective moisturizers. Yielded from the kernels of the argan tree, a plant that is native to Morocco, argan oil offers many beneficial nutrients. With a high concentration of fatty acids and Vitamin E, it is especially beneficial for skin and hair. It is widely recognized as an effective moisturizer for the hair, face, body and nails, offering a host of benefits from head to toe.
Argan oil is most often used as a natural moisturizer for dry skin. Because of its high concentration of nutrients, it restores a healthy and youthful glow to the skin. Gentle enough for sensitive skin, argan oil absorbs quickly without leaving behind a greasy or sticky residue. It can be used all over the body, including the delicate skin of the face and neck.
Those who suffer from conditions such as eczema and psoriasis can benefit greatly from argan oil. This oil’s concentration of Vitamin E and fatty acids are perfect for healing and nourishing broken, flaking or itchy skin, while providing the nutrients necessary to ward off future damage and discomfort. The soothing properties of argan oil bring instant relief from painful skin conditions, and encourage healing and skin cell regeneration.
Along with providing deep and lasting hydration to the face and body, argan oil is also a powerful anti-aging product. It leaves skin feeling plumper and softer by restoring elasticity, while its antioxidant properties prevent the signs of aging. An all-in-one moisturizer and anti-aging product that is superior and more cost effective than most synthetic products on the market, argan oil gives skin a youthful glow while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles.
To use, simply massage the argan oil directly into the skin wherever you wish to take advantage of its healing, nourishing and rejuvenating properties. Alternately, argan oil can be added to your favorite lotion to boost its ability to provide all day hydration. Whether you use it alone or add a few drops to a store-bought lotion, argan oil will provide deep, lasting moisture.
In addition to being useful for restoring skin’s moisture and beauty, argan oil is a fantastic hair conditioner. Proven to make hair softer, silkier, shinier and more manageable, this nutrient-dense oil repairs damage and tames frizz. It can be used as a styling agent to add shine to any hair style, while protecting strands from further damage.
Argan oil contains softening properties, making it the perfect treatment for dry, brittle nails. Brittle nails are not only bothersome and unsightly, but they are also more prone to fungal infections. While topical creams are expensive, may take a long time to take effect and contain a high concentration of chemicals and fillers, argan oil is a cost effective, all natural way to quickly repair and strengthen nails. When massaged into the nails and cuticles, it moisturizes and softens the skin and promotes the growth of strong, healthy nails. For best results, argan oil can be used on the cuticles and nails twice per day.
Because of its many benefits, argan oil is a common ingredient in today’s lotions, balms and hair products. However, to fully enjoy its unique properties and nutrients, argan oil can be safely used in its pure, undiluted form. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin, yet powerful enough to provide healing relief to dry, cracked skin. A single bottle of argan oil offers a great deal of versatility and can be used to achieve a wide range of benefits.