Tuesday, August 11, 2015

An Easy Way To Make Fine Hair Have Some Cuteness

In the summer I tend to get all freaky boring and wear my hair in a twisted up bun EVERY SINGLE DAY cause it's so darn hot. I'm also lazy and like to sleep as late as possible and am not normally one of those gals who spends a lot of time in the mirror in the morning. Well screw that noise! I am challenging myself to do SOMETHING, anything. The night before I sprayed

L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray

 in my hair so it wouldn't come out crunchy (it's an extra hold hairspray, but it's also extremely brushable), then I twisted my hair up with Wrap Snap & Go rollers. (I have a lot of hair, so I used two packs, or 24 rollers.) I wanted soft curls so I rolled them a bit loose, then in the morning I finger arranged the curls without brushing through them and finished with a spray of Jonathan Product Finish Control.

 I clipped my hair back with upcycled paper hair pins from Texas Eagle Gallery.

Gallery hero 40808 original

No comments: