Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Core Cleansing Has Become Part Of My Regular Routine


Core Cleanse is a natural way to detoxify your body, eliminating the causes of these digestive issues. Core Cleanse is an herbal colon cleanse that contains potent natural ingredients for eliminating waste build-up, relieving bloating and fatigue, and improving your digestive health.



Core Cleanse Natural Cleansing Formula Dietary Supplement - 60 Capsules

I have a really hard time losing weight and have tried A LOT of supplements, many of which have made me feel worse and/or did not work for me. At the same time, I have IBS and have a lot of trouble with regularity and I like the idea of detoxing. I received my bottle right on time as I had ordered it via Amazon Prime. Right off the bat, I was super happy to find that the supplement was helping. I was using the bathroom far more frequently. More importantly (at least for me), I was very happy to find that I wasn’t feeling abnormally jittery, nervous (heart pounding or racing), cranky, or cold. I have stopped taking many other supplements for these very reasons, so I was delighted to find that this product didn’t have any of these effects for me. I have lost about 4 pounds in the past few weeks. The bottom line? I think that this is a great product that I could definitely see myself purchasing again. I would advise you to drink a lot of water while you are taking these products though. I found myself getting dehydrated pretty easily, but I drank extra water and was fine after that.

No comments: