Thursday, August 6, 2015

goPURE Natural Eye Gel

goPURE Natural Eye Cream for Dark Circles, Puffiness, Bags & Wrinkles - With Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumber, Vitamins C & E, Aloe, MSM & More- Addresses Every Eye Concern



This eye gel is absolutely FANTASTIC.  (yes, they call it a cream, but it's really a gel.) It contains a ton of powerhouse ingredients, but what I really judge it on is how it works and how it makes me feel. Upon application, it has an immediate cooling sensation and you feel a slight tightening. It feels so refreshing and soothing; even when you're exhausted. I use it both day and night, about a minute to really dry and absorb and my eye makeup goes on like a dream, no awful peeling or pilling. My fine lines are reduced and I don't look as tired, no matter how bad my medical issues are kicking my ass. I even got Sasquatch to start using it- he has circles under his eyes to put Lon Chaney to shame, and it really reduced his puffiness and alleviated at least some of the darkness.

Bonus; it has a lovely soothing cucumber scent!






- Get Rid of Dark Circles, Under Eye Puffiness and Eye Bags 

- Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles 

- Eye Cream with Matrixyl 3000 (Proven To Make Eyes Look 2 Years Younger In 1 Month of Use), 

- Plant Stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Jojoba Oil,

- Vitamin E and a Proprietary Peptide Complex 

- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

No comments: