If you're gonna do this, you should get some of that!
NumbSkin™ is a non-oily topical anesthetic cream is indicated for controlling pain associated with minor medical/aesthetic procedures (tattoo, piercing, laser, waxing, electrolysis, microdermabrasion, microneedling, etc) anorectal disorders and skin irritations. It has an optimum strength of 10.56% lidocaine combined with 1.5 mg of Methylparaben for an extended shelf-life up to three years. NumbSkin™ is recommended by medical practitioners and tattoo artists worldwide for painless skin procedures. We guarantee your skin will be numb in a few minu and stay like that for about 4 hours.The unique proprietary formula of NumbSkin™ is made distinct by these features:
* Rapid dermal absorption rate
- * Fast-acting and longer lasting effect (numbs the skin within 15 minutes and lasts up to 4 hours)
* May be reapplied to maintain peak effect of anesthesia
* Does not require occlusive wrap but using occlusion method over the applied cream enhances skin
absorption and extended localized effect
* Non-irritating, non-oily and water soluble
NumbSkin™ is indicated for (including but not limited to):
- * temporary relief of pain and/or itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, perianal discomfort and anorectal disorders
* dermal procedures that induce pain such as venipuncture (blood sampling), intravenous cannulation (administration of contrast agents, fluids, medications, parenteral nutrition and blood products), minor skin procedures (laceration repair, warts removal), laser treatment procedures, hair removal (waxing and electrolysis), body art (tattoo and piercings), cosmetic procedures (microdermabrasion, microneedle therapy, injectable filler treatments)
One tube of NumbSkin™ cream can cover 60 square inches (1 coat application). The cream may also be re-applied in same areas to extend anesthetic effect. The estimated coverage for one tube may be lessened depending on the complexity of skin procedure especially those that require more application.
Mechanism of Action
Lidocaine works by temporarily blocking this pathway of pain signals along nerves. It does this by stopping the sodium entering the nerve ending at the site of the pain. This prevents an electrical signal building up and passing along the nerve fibers to the brain. Lidocaine may be absorbed following topical administration. The extent of anesthetic effect is dependent on its absorption rate, concentration and total dose administered, the specific site of application, and the duration of exposure.
Wash the specific area using a mild soap and plenty of water. Pat it dry.
Apply sufficient amount of cream evenly on the target area. Rub it in properly. If required, apply another thin layer.
Keep a plastic wrap ready and cover the target area to open up the skin pores. The heat will activate the cream and prevent it from drying. Leave it on the skin until completely numbed.
Note: Onset of numbing starts after few minutes. For procedures with longer session time, leave the cream on for an hour.
NumbSkin™ cream is contained in a pharmaceutical-grade laminated tube with barrier and preservation properties to keep the contents protected. The tube has a twist cap closure with puncture to pierce through the seal allowing the contents flow out seamlessly.
The shelf-life of NumbSkin™ is three years.