Monday, July 6, 2015

Joint Pain And Inflammation Relief In a Pump! Vita Sciences Joint Right Cream




Vita Sciences knocks it out of the park again! (I have had my world rocked liked Amadeus by a number of their products) I suffer from EXTREME pain issues; often crippled with it to the point of being incapacitated. I have a ridiculous number of prescription meds at my disposal, but the repercussions to my health are a definite cause for concern so any time I can do something that helps that doesn't involve a pill I'm there.

Unlike most pain creams, this one is completely unscented- shocking, right? It's light and non greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin. Personally I didn't feel anything at first - years of Icy Hot have led me to expect that there's supposed to be some sort of, well, icy or hot sensation. A slight warmth, I suppose, but no uncomfortable extremes. What I DID feel was a lack of pain in a short amount of time! I don't know how it works, I just know that it does. I've had my mister rub this into my back at night and I find myself actually being able to go to sleep. no small miracle when my pain often keeps me awake for days at a time.

Caveat- don't forget to wash your hands before touching your face. It does contain some capsaicin that will put you in a world of hurt if you rub your eyes!

Vita Sciences Joint Pain & Inflammation Formula Relief Cream - Joint Right 1.7 Fl Oz


From the Manufacturer

Joint Right is 100% Percent Guaranteed to work

Absorbs quickly, scent-free, non-greasy, non-staining.
We are 100% confident that you will love Joint Right. We have a money back guarantee for 365 days. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will immediately issue you a full refund.
All natural ingredients, including glucosamine and ParActin.
Penetrates Deeply
Containing Natural Cox2 Inhibitor ParActin, Aloe, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Chamomile, Capsaicin and Glucosamine.
Helpful for All Types of Daily Pain
For aching Muscles, Nerves, Joints, Tendons, Tissues--even for itchy dry skin- Joint Right is the go-to source for relief from daily aches and pains.
Promotes Wellness
Joint Right’s Beneficial Ingredients help to promote your body's healthy reaction to inflammation in the joints, muscles, and skin cells.
About ParActin
ParActin (Andrographis Paniculata) is an all-natural tonic that can help to quickly soothe minor everyday pain and discomfort in as fast as 30 minutes. It can also help maintain normal joint, brain and inflammatory response.
Deep Penetrating, Fast Acting Ultimate Relief Using Only Natural Ingredients that have been scientifically proven to work. Joint Right Anti-Inflammatory Pain Cream incorporates a unique combination of ingredients, including our own JointProfen complex- the most advanced skin penetrating formula known to temporarily relieve your pain fast and keep lasting, while 'moisturizing' your skin as well.

No comments: