Sunday, May 31, 2015

Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler -surprisingly awesome!

Eyelash Curler - Complete With Eyelash Curler Refill Pad - The Best Eyelash Tool For All Shapes And Sizes

When I express my amazement, it's because I've used ridonk expensive eyelash curlers from the likes of Tweezerman that still didn't do the job. I have weird shaped eyes I suppose, because I can never get lash curlers to get all of my lashes. I have this one Sephora curler that I simply threw away because it only got about half of my lashes (and pulled, to boot.) I really didn't expect such a relatively inexpensive tool to be the one that made the birds sing, but there ya go. It gets all of my lashes from the shortest to the longest, corner to corner in one squeeze. There's no pinching or pulling and it does exactly what it's supposed to do- make my stick straight lashes curl and not scrape against the lenses of my glasses like they do if I don't curl them. I've been using this regularly for months now and continue to be pleased with the results. As a bonus, it comes with a replacement silicone pad! If you have small or somewhat deep set eyes and have had a hard time finding a curler that will work for you, I recommend giving this one a try.

No comments: