Friday, May 22, 2015

Infuser Water Bottle For Yummy Water and A Healthy Snack In One

I absolutely love this infuser bottle! I had one (that cost twice as much as this one) that the infuser tube went in from the top and as soon as I drank a certain amount of water it was no longer getting any of the fruit flavor. Having the tube at the bottom allows me to get the full flavor down to the very last drop. I try to drink a lot of water, but it does get boring and flavored waters and water additives tend to have aspartame or other artificial sweeteners that just taste DISGUSTING to me. I can't even handle stevia, it makes me wanna gag. With this I get actual fruit flavor. I like to muddle the fruit first to release the juices and after i drink my water, I have a moist fruity snack to boot! I like the cap since I can hook it onto my belt loop or backpack with a caribiner for hands free use on the go.



  Infuser Water Bottle - 25 Oz. Shatter Proof Tritan - Add Any Fruit to Your Infusion Water Bottle to Create Lemonade or Healthy Fruit Water - This Bottle Has A Bottom Water Infuser for Completely Flavored Water -Free-Infused Water Recipe Ebook Included & 100% Money Back Guarantee! (Black)

  • ✦SAVE MONEY & CALORIES - By using our infuser water bottle you not only have found a delicious alternative to achieving your daily intake of water, but you're also saving money with an eco-friendly and reusable infusion water bottle!
  • ✦INFUSE EVERY DROP - Top loading infusion water bottles stop working the second you start to drink and decrease the water level. Our design allows the fruit to be infusing the entire time with the infusion basket at the BOTTOM of the bottle! Designed with the finest TRITAN material, we ensure a top quality water infuser that is FDA approved, BPA free, leak proof and dishwasher safe
  • ✦STAY HEALTY - Fruit infused water provides an exceptional alternative to artificial flavoring. The options to customize your fruit water are endless; combine watermelons, kiwis, strawberries, lemons and more! Infusion tumbler can be refilled all day using the same fruit
  • ✦VERSATILE - Use for more than just fruit! Perfect tea tumbler to take your favorite iced tea on the go, removable infusion basket to create the perfect sports water bottle, or bring the fun to any situation and use as your personal vodka infuser
  • ✦EBOOK - Enjoy our free infused water recipe eBook as OUR GIFT TO YOU to help you achieve a healthier life! Enjoy your delicious fruit water in peace knowing our infusion water bottle has a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

No comments: