Friday, October 12, 2012

Urban Decay Palettes & Book Of Shadows swatches, UD full sized Sephora bonus

If you put a gun to my head and forced me to choose one brand of eyeshadow to wear for the rest of my life, it would be Urban Decay. Seriously, the creaminess, the pigmentation, the staying power, the enormous range of breathtaking colors...... In fact, they're pretty much across the board the eye makeup experts. The 24/7 eye pencils are just like the shadows, highly pigmented, easy to use and they stay put. Super creamy, so there's no tugging, too. And then there's the primer potion! This was one of the first on the market, and it's still about as good as it gets. If you do a keyword search in the search box to your right and search my blog for Urban Decay, you'll see that hardly a month goes by that I don't rave about one product or the other of theirs.

So enough general Urban Decay lovefest- what I am getting at ( I do get to my point eventually. Usually.) is that their palettes are an AMAZING bang for your buck! As you can see in my video, I haven't come CLOSE to even showing that I've USED my Book Of Shadows and I've had it a few years! You get full sized pans and because the shadows are so pigmented and finely milled, the teeniest bit is all you need. Their palettes are valued at WAYYYYYY over the actual cost if you were to buy the items individually and you've suddenly got everything you need to create your perfect look. They have them for every taste, including their wildly popular Naked palette.


includes two full-size bestsellers Right now Sephora has an Urban Decay Beauty Insider Bonus if you have 500 points- a 3 piece UD set including TWO FULL SIZED ITEMS!!!! 
Sephora.com, Inc.
They currently are also doing a "Spin To Win" giveaway- yesterday I did it and got a Shisheido sunblock. 
Sephora.com, Inc.
Seriously, if you've never tried UD, these are the way to go. And when I get paid, I am SOOOOO getting the new Vice palette! (Remember, I like the uber colors!) TWENTY NEW SHADES!!!!







Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II shadows
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II open
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II open 2

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II ideas 2
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II glide on eye pencils
From top to bottom: Bourbon and Zero
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II swatches-1


From left to right: Perversion, Gunmetal, Ecstasy and AC/DC
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II swatches-2
Nylon, Sellout, Mushroom and Sphynx
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II swatches-3
Half Baked, Twice Baked, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again and YDK
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II swatches-4
Jinx, Flipside, Homegrown and Misdemeanor


No comments: