Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why Do Birds Suddenly Appear?

Every time Boscia Blotting Linens are near? 
Just like me, they long to be, blotting oil from my face without messing up my makeup or caking on powder..... Okay, so that sorta lost it's musical momentum there, but you get the idea. Can you say bomb diggity bomb? The green tea ones are made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the anitoxidant green tea to sooth and freshen skin. The lavender ones contain soothing lavender and smell lovely and calming. With these, you don't have to keep packing on powder to touch up your face, and they're perfect for blotting lipstick too! $10 may seem pricy, but I only use 1 or 2 a day, so a package lasts for months. They're about credit card sized until you pull them out, so the sleek pack easily fits into the smallest purse.These fall under the category of "can't live without".


Once again, Korres is divine. What a shocker! Can they do any wrong? I shouldn't ask lest I receive, I suppose. Korres all natural lipsticks are enough to make my heart skip a beat. I have the wine red, which is a lush, plush, sexy and pouty long wearing color that is highly moisturizing despite it's extended wear status. The slender tube shape makes perfect application a breeze , even for the oddest shaped lips. And the smell? YUMMY! I'm not sure what makes it smell like that, but it's a sorta vanilla cake-like smell. 
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
-Guava: Provides vitamin C and antioxidant protection that guards against free-radical damage.
-Shea Butter and Aloe Extract: Offer soothing, emollient, and restoring action to restore chapped lips.
-Rosemary Extract and Vitamin E: Offer antioxidant and antiaging benefits.
-Castor Seed Oil and Natural Waxes: Help to prolong wear.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Petro-Chemicals
- GMO

Nick Chavez Plump 'N Thick Hairspray with collagen is another item making me go pitter patter.

This stuff is incredible! I have amazingly super fine hair and I have never seen a hairspray with so much power! It does it's job and it's worth the cost. I don't have to do anything to my hair, just flip my head upside down, give it a good spray, tousle and go and I look like a million bucks. It doesn't make my hair crunchy looking, just fluffy and full of volume. I haven't even bothered to try it on my hair after curling it, but next time I do, look out! 

One down side- the smell. Don't get me wrong, it smells great but it sticks around quite awhile and can interfere with your perfume. When I use it, I find myself picking complimentary scents so they don't clash. If that's the worse thing I can say about it......


As usual, Lancome mascaras prove to be the best on the market. This is one of their less fancy mascaras, but it's perfect for everyday use. You still get high definition and crazy lengthening without the drama of some of their other mascaras. This one is great for the office or casual days. You still have fabulous lashes without looking like you're trying too hard. It accentuates and separates the lashes with typical Lancome panache (and lack of clumps or sticking together.) 




Also in the "of course it's super nifty" category is Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Glitter Liner in Restraining Order. Despite it's super high glitter payoff, there is little to no fallout. One little piece of glitter in my eye and it's watering like a rainspout, so I love how this stuff stays where it's 'sposed to. YAY! I get to actually have my eye makeup stay where I put it! Ahhhh, modern science......



 

 

 

 

No comments: