Monday, March 22, 2010

New Kokokahn Line coming!

I have previously shared my love for Kokokahn lip balm, and I've just been informed by the company that in honor of the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, they will be launching a totally vegan line! They're also about to introduce a lavender salt scrub, which I intend to pounce on, as lavender is one of the few things that really truly and literally chills me out and helps me sleep. The combination of medications that I take for my lupus makes me have these INSANE night sweats, but when I use a lavender based product before I go to bed it's either not as intense or avoided alltogether. I also love doing scrubs before I go to bed as it makes me fell all baby soft and squeaky clean. So this one is tailor made for me, it seems. 

Right now they're having a 25% off special on all of their body scrubs which are made with the highly prized Himalayan Pink Salt. When I get paid I'm going to hop over there and pick up some Coconut Lime Salt Scrub for my morning "howdy-do" while I can get it at this discount (they also have Coconut Orange, Floral Harmony, Earth & Spice, and a Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Scrub.) I havent tried their scrubs yet, but they had me with the balm so I imagine it'll be just as divine. Of course I'll write about it as soon as I try it out, but don't wait to take advantage of the sale. 

Go HERE

No comments: