Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Daily Betrothal

Today we celebrate the joining of this serum and this woman......

VedaSun's Calendula & Rosehip face serum is a truly astounding thing. Since it is, after all, a face serum, I originally was just trying it out on my face. I can't use it in the mornings because it is high in oils, but I was loving using at night as a moisturizer. Despite the high oil concentrations, my skin was looking clear, bright and healthy. In the morning my face felt like it had been given an all over plumping injection overnight. Then one night I put too much on my hands and decided to rub the extra onto a surgical scar on my wrist. A few hours later my husband asked me if I had put some sort of cosmetic coverup on my scar. I looked and was startled to see that the redness was gone! Just for giggles I started applying it every day, and within the month my scar had become visibly smaller and flatter. I have been doing this for about 2 months now and what had been an angry red raised scar is now a light pink and totally flat. i'm now putting it on other scars and seeing similar results. It's downright freaky. This is not my imagination, other people have noticed. I've also started putting it on all the bumps, scratches and bruises my accident-prone self is always self inflicting and they heal really quickly.  I knew calendula was useful for healing, but geez louise! I also love the clean herby smell.


VedaSun specializes in holistic aromatherapy and donates a portion of all of their proceeds to local and international charities.

The ingredients are wholesome and effective- check 'em out


Calendula & Rosehip  Face Serum

Simmondsia chinensis (golden jojoba)*, olea europaea (olive) oil* (and) calendula officinalis* (flower) extract (and) tocopherols, helianthus annuus (high oleic sunflower) seed oil*, rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil*, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive oil) unsaponifiables, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) oil, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, proprietary essential oil blend**, tocopherols (vitamin e-GMO free from soy or sunflower sources)
*organic  **organic and/or wild harvested

And it's only $24.95 for a 2oz bottle, which may not seem like much, but you only need a drop or two so it lasts forever. I have been using this on my scars daily for 2 months and the bottle doesn't even appear to be missing any product.  

Thank you All Natural Beauty Mall for introducing me to this life changing product!

2 comments:

Gina Rafkind said...

Hello Beauty Pirate!
Thank you so much for your totally unexpected review of my product, Calendula % Rosehip Face Serum. I am so grateful to you for sharing your experience with this serum. I'm also so glad you found it through the ANB Mall - it's such a wonderful site for all natural beauty products information.

Thank you again so much.
Many blessings,
Gina

Mom's Best Bets said...

Hi, I need your email again-Tropical traditions needs it. can you email me at momsbestbets at gmail . com
THANKS