Monday, June 8, 2015

Whew! I saved my ridiculously expensive sheets! Huzzah!

I was lucky enough to previously purchase a bottle of their fantastic Leather Afterlife so I was already pretty sure that this would be fantastic. I wasn't disappointed. This is effective on all kinds of pet stains, but I happily discovered that it works on more than just pet stains! I have a gnarly gash on my back ( I am the clumsiest person ever born) that had scabbed over. Well you know how when scabs are healing they start to itch? Well apparently I need to sleep with socks on my hands because sometime in the middle of the night I scratched it raw. Not only dd I wake up with blood all over the sheets, I woke up with blood all over my 1000 thread count organic Egyptian cotton sheets. I thought what's the worst that could happen and gave this a try. It didn't just lighten the spots, but made then COMPLETELY disappear without affecting the color of the sheets at all. Bravo! 


Now to try it on the sofa that the animals insist on rubbing their stank all over..... 

Carpet Afterlife Pet Stain Remover and Odor Eliminator - Professional Strength Blend of Enzymes and Natural Ingredients to Permanently Remove and Eliminate Odors and Stains from Carpet, Upholstery and Other Surfaces - Removes Dog, Cat, Bird, and Any Other Type of Pet or Household Stain (32 Ounces)

No comments: