Monday, June 22, 2015

LashIQ Natural Eyelash Growth Serum



  I have extremely straight, almost clear lashes. If I don't use a curler and mascara I might as well not even have eyelashes. I have previously used a lash growth serum that gave good results until I got a horrible cyst on my eyelid! Turns out that all those chemicals were NOT good for me and who cares how great your lashes are if you blind yourself? Well thankfully I've finally found something that works just as well but is made with SAFE natural ingredients. I've put some pretty wacky stuff on my face, but you don't mess with your eyeballs!

It's a clear gel that applies easily and dries quickly and with diligent use, you will see real results, most dramatically after about 3 weeks of use. When I use my curler I don't lose lashes like I did before. They are growing longer and stronger and there's more thickness at the base telling me that I'm apparently keeping my lashes for a longer period of time, there's a fuller fringe that's REALLY obvious with mascara on.

I haven't used it on my brows since mine would put Brooke Shields to shame, but I've recommended it to a friend of mine who overplucked and wants more dramatic brows now.

I feel safe that they stand behind their product with a money back guarantee, but I don't see anyone needing it, this stuff works great.

Lashiq Natural Eyelash Growth Serum - Best Eyelash Growth Products Available- Get Thicker Longer Lashes and Bolder Brows in 30 days, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

No comments: