Coconut Oil Soap with Shea Butter, Olive Oil & Plumeria Essential Oils - Natural & Organic Ingredients By Soap.Club Handmade Bath & Body Skin Care Products With Moisturizing Lotion - Reduces Wrinkles & Blemishes - Stop Dry Skin Now!
If you are a reader of my blog then you know that for years I have extolled the virtues of handcrafted soap. I was lucky to recently be introduced to Soap.Club soaps and color me impressed! I got the Plumeria Island Escape and what an escape it is! It smells absolutely divine but doesn't have a strong, cloying, overperfumed scent that most scented soaps have (ahem, Bath and Body Works, I'm looking at you....) It has a real scents that is engaging and adult, not the teenybop overpowering scent of so many fragranced soaps. The soap itself is incredible, rich and decadent and silky. It leaves your skin incredibly soft and moisturized and feeling downright nourished. I mainly use handmade soaps and haven't bought a bar of commercial soap in years, I have gotten spoiled by this level of quality. You will not be disappointed- I can't wait to try out their other scents!
And I love the ingredients:
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Water, Essential Oils/Fragrances
And that's IT. Like soap should be.
Soap is our passion. In fact, it’s our only product. We focus on premium quality soap aged up to 6 weeks and made fresh with pure ingredients that will stimulate your senses. The secret is our old-fashioned cold process soap making. Every product is made by hand, starting from stirring the recipe, cutting the bars and even packaging each individual item. Right away, you will notice the soft gentle lather that feels like lotion instead of rough sharp edges that feel scratchy or rough on your skin.
The cold process method of making soap helps enhance the fragrance. Many of the essential oils and fragrances provide the same properties used in aromatherapy and wellness programs. Feel the guilt free, sensual indulgence of our soap.
What else makes our soap unique?
- 1. Our gentle moisturizing plumeria island escape soaps help provide nutrients to aged skin and is suitable for all skin types.
2. Every bar of soap contains natural organic ingredients, a custom blend of essential oils/fragrances, plant oils, butter and natural color
3. We handcraft every bar of soap in small batches which is aged for 4 to 6 weeks and then hand cut and wrapped one bar at a time.
4. Olive oil is used in every bar of soap which helps reduce brown spots & scars, minimize wrinkles and penetrates deep into your skin leaving it healthier and firmer.
5. Our soap does not contain harsh chemicals, preservatives, artificial color or detergent.