Saturday, June 6, 2015

Revitagen-FX Stretch Mark and Skin Repair Formula


  • Diminish the appearance of stretch marks
  • Firm and tone the skin
  • Reduce discoloration of the skin
  • Moisturizes and hydrates
This really does work, but you MUST follow the instructions and use it daily. My stretch marks are smoothing out and the skin ripples are tightening which I attribute to an increase in collagen production where I've applied it. The reddish/purplish ones are lightening to a pale pink and I hope to see these results continue. I recently got a dermaroller and I plan to use it on those areas, I imagine that will really speed things along. Not to complain, I actually expected it to take much longer to get visible and tangible results, both of which I got in a few weeks. It takes very little product, so it will last a good amount of time.


Revitagen-FX Stretch Mark and Skin Repair Formula 6 oz

No comments: