Thursday, August 23, 2012

Total Beauty Collection With Product Reviews and a $5 discount













The Total Beauty Collection is already about as good as it gets, and they've only been around a few months! Of course, Total Beauty has a lot of power behind them as one of the top rated beauty websites out there. unlike most of these collections, this one is not a subscription. You get on the mailing list, and you'll get an email each month when the newest one is released. They tell you what's in it and you decide if you want to get it or not. Of course, this does take away from the element of surprise, but it does add to the element of NOT being disappointed! As an added bonus, when I got my collection, I got a smaller tube of Blinc mascara than what was pictured in the ad and what I saw that other bloggers got. I emailed their customer service about it, and they sent me an upsized sample the next day! You can get your own at http://www.totalbeauty.com/collection and right now you can get one for $10 instead of the usual $15.

Oh. My. God. I knew already that I liked June Jacobs because of their fabulous Pore Cleansing Facial Wash, but I swear, this June Jacobs - Green Tea and Cucumber Body Balm made me feel like I was really at a spa. Being massaged by fairies. While being fed cherries by a Greek god. It's so incredibly luxurious that I can hardly describe it. According to them

 "Paraben and preservative free, this luxurious body balm with a delicate bouquet of green tea and cucumber blends the moisturizing miracle of shea butter with nourishing oils of squalane, sunflower, jojoba and sesame to hydrate and replenish lost moisture. Enhanced with soy and rice extracts to help retain moisture and plump the skin. Powerful patent pending anti-oxidant blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect the skin from environmental toxins, and combat the visible signs of premature aging. Leaves both the skin and the senses refreshed and revitalized. "


All I know is it makes me feel like a pampered rich lady. MEEEEEOW!
June Jacobs Green Tea and Cucumber Body Balm

 
 I saw a lot of complaints about the $15 Pevonia gift card included, but I don't think that people actually bothered to GO to the Pevonia site. Not only do they not charge shipping, but they have a number of items that are $15 or under. So instead of a sample size, I got to pick a full sized item from one of my favorite brands! I picked out the , but I just ordered it Tension Relief Foot Gel by Pevonia Botanica for Unisex - 1.7 oz Gel so I haven't gotten it yet.
 Whoa- this stuff is BADASS. I already reviewed this previously, but needless to say, I am colored impressed. It makes my lashes so long that I have to wait for it to dry or else I get mascara on the lenses of my glasses. This is the first of the tubing mascaras that was sold in the US, so they have it down pat and it shows. This stuff doesn't come off when you sweat or cry or swim, but somehow with the right amount of light pressure and some water, the tubes just slide right off! It's pretty cool! It's NOT for those who want the natural look, but if you're going for volume, this'll knock you out.
Blinc Blinc Mascara Black 0.21 oz

Wow, there just wasn't a loser in the bunch here! I am NUTS about Alterna products, they make probably the best hair care products in the biz. They've been heavily promoting their new Bamboo line and you will not hear complaints from me! The Luminous Shine Mist makes your hair absolutely glisten, it gives you shampoo commercial hair. Seriously awesome and it smells divine, I could wear this like perfume. When I use this my husband likes to sniff my head whenever I walk by. it not only makes your hair glisten, but it also makes it soft as a baby's butt and tames flyaways, all without weighing your hair down.


What a treat to get a sampler in which I absolutely LOVE everything in it! Keep it up, Total Beauty!

No comments: