Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Beauty Box 5 May Edition


I've been really happy with Beauty Box 5 so far, for a newbie they're really doing a good job of introducing me to new products that I want to try. They were the first ones to introduce me to It's A 10 products, and now everyone's all over it! I like seeing products in a box that are new to me and getting to try new brands like Evie Evans instead of the same old same ol, isn't that the POINT of a sampler box? They aren't the huge "wow I got 5 times my money's worth" that you get in some samplers, but I can honestly say that EVERY SINGLE BOX has introduced me to a new product and for me, that's the whole point- not to just make a score. Each month is better than the one before, I can't wait to see where they are a year from now! Oh, and heads up- I'll be doing a BB5 giveaway in the next few days, so stay tuned!



No comments: