Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Lovin' From The Little Black Box

The Little Black Box had a great theme for Valentine's Day, a 3B sampler (bath, body and beauty). Needless to say, this was RIGHT up my alley! And what did I get in my box? Well I'll tell you!  (Oh, and it smelled so good that I could smell it before I even opened it!)
Mistress Rae's Decadent Designs  cross bracelet
Gems By Jerri gemstone earrings
Thistlecraft Designs crocheted headband

Body & Soul Productions Coffee & Cream Body Butter
SBS Teas blackberry sage tea soap, Romancing herbal bath tea
Soap That makes Scents Pomegranate Grapefruit body lotion

Farm Hussy Valentine's Gift Bag with Iowanna Smell Pretty spray in He's Just A Show Pony, C.A.D.D. lip balm in National Velvet Cake
Walking Leaf Co Lavender Smoooooth Luxury Lotion bar
Schmidt's  cedarwood deoderant
Ostara Organics Love Spell Bath Salts


Brieabella's Sweet Scent Soap

 - soap, salts and lotion gift set

No comments: