Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Philosophy - Multitasking So Good It's Scary!



Okay, my question is, why oh why does Philosophy save some of their best scents for seasonal release only? I adore their gift sets because they're always so adorably packaged and make hella great gifts, and come Halloween they always have the best ones of the year! Caramel Apple, Pumpkin Spice and Black Licorice are easily some of my favorite yummy scents they've ever come out with, but they trick and tease me by making them available for a limited time only. Boo :( I prefer their foodie scents over their perfumey scents, though I know tons of people dig them. No matter what scent you prefer, the 3 in 1 gels RAWK! Usually stuff that's touted as being a body wash and a shampoo is way too heavily detergentized to do anything but DESTROY your hair. Not this stuff though! It's amazing how soft it leaves your hair, and I love using it because when I'm in a hurry, it's so easy. I like that you get lots of scent in the shower or bath, but it doesn't cling too much to your skin so you can still use perfume.

Okay- I take it back- Sephora still has the Caramel Apple. YAY!



And you can get the Pumpkin Spice in the lip gloss


No more licorice though, which is sad. It's black so it makes black bubbles when you use it as a bubble bath, which is neato :) Guess a girl can't have everything, I'll just have to hoard what I have left....

No comments: