Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Getting Patriotic With Out Of The Box Sampler

So of course by now you know about Out Of The Box Sampler so I'm just gonna cut to the chase here! This is a review of some awesome products from a previous box (and yes, it looks like poo- this is off of my old camera!)



Angela's Candles Apple Cinnamon jar candle



Happy Homemade Holidays Tangerine Mint Bath soak



healthy Options Of Days Gone By Hidden Hunter Body soap



Saltbox Scents Bay Rum soap  my husband asked me why I planned on buying him a bar of this soap when we have soap for days, and then I held it up to his nose :) Needless to say, he looks forward to my next purchase!


A Penny For Your Thoughts Fathers Day card


Shearwater Falls Unscented Skin Cream



Piece Of Pisces Asian Fixation soap



Rocky Corner Soapworks Coconut & Lemongrass soap



Rubi's Art N more earrings



Lil' Kitchen Candles Cinnamon tarts

Lime Tree Candles American Dream mini star soaps

Brieabella's Black Cat Creations flags and stars soaps

Digital Dana Handmade For You labels

Natures Dream Soaps and Candles
Nature's Dreams Strawberry Rose Exfoliating Foot Bar
pome2


Bubble Bee Creations decal


The Melt Shoppe tart in The Bad Witch scent



Cookie Chic Mud & Dirt Cupcake


Treasured Sweets candy matchbook


No comments: