Thursday, September 16, 2010

Said it before, but I'll say it again......

LORD BLESS YOU CHERRY CITY!

Not to be a broken record here, I realize that I am continuously praising this company to high heaven- but I have to say, the Lush Locks Leave On Conditioning Spray has saved me with my currently disabled arm. To lift my right arm to be able to wash and condition my hair is still a horrible pain in the, um, arm. With this spray, I can use my good arm to spritz and brush through and my hair is soft, bouncy, shiny, and smells like a zillion bucks. I love that it has vitamin B5 and wheat protein in it (so it truly is a conditioner, not just a shine spray).

I use the Bergamot & Coriander in the morning for a wonderful pick me up to start the day, and when I do a night hair washing, the Honey Pear & Praline is a soothing midnight snack as I drift away. Of course there are hundreds of scents to choose from, so you can find your own Nirvana. There's even a new scent called Good Karma, and any items chosen in that scent will have 100% of the profits donated to the Willamette Humane Society! That right there makes me want to give these guys a big smooch! 

Vegan and cruelty products handmade in small batches as you order them, Cherry City just keeps getting more and more awesome. I am proud to have watched the evolution of this dynamo!

I just got tons of new products to tell you about in scents I haven't tried yet, and I'm really excited- so stay tuned!


No comments: