Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New choices available at Just Fabulous



HERE IS YOUR INVITE
to join Just Fabulous, who now not only has shoes, but fabulous purses as well. If you don't know about them, they're a membership club where you rate different things for how they appeal to you and then once a month they stock your personal boutique with choices based on your style preferences. If you don't like what you see, you simply answer a few questions and they send you a new batch of choices. You can choose as many items as you wish (or as few- you can always skip that month). They show photos of celebrities wearing each style, have multiple angle photos and a video of someone walking in them so you can see how they move.

A new feature is that you get points for every time you make a purchase, and once you get enough points your choice for that month is free! Sweet!
I had enough points to cash in for an extra selection, so I decided to check out their purses. The one I got was of SUPERB quality, and I'm getting TONS of compliments on it!

I recently got these




and am amazed at how they create this optical illusion that I have tiny feet! (I wear a size 9). I needed some light colored shoes, but I usually avoid them like the plague since they always get scuffed up and filthy looking. Because these have a wedge sole, I can wear them without getting them all funky! YAY!

No comments: