Thursday, July 8, 2010

Free Pedometer Offer From Nature's Bounty Vitamins

How seriously cool is this? I love to use a pedometer, but I'm always losing them- generally because I leave them clipped on to what I'm wearing and they get an unintended bath. When I can keep track of them, I try REALLY valiantly to do 10,000 steps a day, and by keeping a log of my steps I always had a goal to work towards. If at the end of the day I see I'm short on steps, I'm motivated to take the dog for a walk or or to do some jumping jacks or other physical activity to get my number where it needs to be. It's such and easy motivator, and it's amazing to me how easy it is to increase your health by something as simple as having a step goal. It's all painless, I swear. I've been meaning to replace my last one that I lost over a month ago, so this is perfect! YAY! I like FREE!


Go here to sign up!

No comments: