Thursday, April 8, 2010

Billion Dollar Babes Having MASSIVELY CHEAP Pop Beauty

BILLION DOLLAR BABES

 Billion Dollar Babes now has up Pop Beauty at SEVENTY PERCENT off!
Sara Strand wants to give your mild-mannered makeup a shakeup. London-style. As she puts it: “Born to be mild? POP is not!” Good and girly, POP Beauty is an innovative, high-end makeup line that celebrates all that makes London swing. Silky, long-lasting, uber-flattering textures in punchy, punky shades. Cute, color-filled kits and clutches. Powders, glosses, primers, liners…all with pampering ingredients, easy-to-use applicators and step-by-steps for pro-quality application.

An example of how amazing these prices are? They have the Eye Class Palette that is normally $32.00 for $9.00!   I have this palette, I love this palette, I paid a lot more than nine bucks for this palette! Join Billion Dollar babes and go nuts!
EXCLUSIVE INVITATION LINK


bILLION DOLLAR BABES is another site that sells designer brands at ridonkulous discounts, but you have to be a member to enter. The link above will let you join for free at which point you will be emailed whenever a new sale starts. Right now they have Paul Frank on sale, which kills me cause I'm too broke to buy anything at the moment and I lurv me some Paul Frank! Sigh.......Oh well, there's always another sale around the corner to tempt me!
I take that back! I just looked and they have the adult Paul Frank clothing for prices in the $6-$10 range! WOW!

No comments: