WOW! This stuff actually tastes great! I'm so used to whey additives tasting gritty and overly fake flavored, but this was a pleasant surprise. A real vanilla flavor, it blended easily with no grit and it gave me a protein boost without feeling weird afterwards. Can't wait to try the chocolate flavor! I love the single packets, they're super convenient to take on the go.
NEW 100% Non-Protein Spiking Pure Whey Protein Isolate Instanized (25/27.7g) Clean Label: NO PROTEIN COMPLEX: Non Denaturated: Non Ion Exchanged: Naturally Flavored: 5.6 BCCAs & 4.8 Glutamines (Highest In class): Lactose Free: Gluten Free: Non-GMO: Kosher Certified: 0 g Fat: Cholesterol & Carbohydrate < 1% DV.
- -100% BIO PURE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE - Summit Nutritions whey protein is isolated from Whey Protein concentrate by using patented ultra-microfiltration process which preserves Natural Profile of Amino Acid unlike other whey protein isolates that denature the Protein profile by using Ion Exchange method or others. Our PROTEIN is FREE FROM PROTEIN SPIKING OR AMINO ACID SPIKING and it gives you 90% Protein per Scoop (25/27.7g)
- HIGHEST BIOPURITY PROFILE - Summit Nutrition's Whey Protein Isolate gives 90% of protein per scoop (25/27.7g) and maximum amount (5.6 GM) of BCCAs and (4.8 GM) of Glutamines per serving size and it's ALL COMING FROM THE PROTEIN NOT EXTERNALLY ADDED. Also our protein has all 26 Full Spectrum Amino Acid Profiles including essential, semi essential and non-essential Amino Acids with 159 Biological Value and Perfect 1.0 PDCAAs Score.
- ZERO FAT, VERY LOW CARB AND CHOLESTEROL - Summit Nutritions Whey Protein isolate has zero fat and very less, in fact less than 1% Daily Value of Cholesterol and Carbohydrate which is much better than other proteins. In addition to this, there is ZERO FILLERS OR EXCEPIENTS.
- NON-GMO, LACTOSE FREE, SOY FREE & NATURALLY FLAVORED INSTANIZED - Summit Nutritions Whey Protein Isolate is free of Lactose, Soy Gluten, BSE/TSE, NON-GMO and naturally flavored with Stevia. The protein is gently spray dried and lecithinated into granular free flowing powder which readily dispersible in water.
- WHAT IS PROTEIN OR AMINO ACID SPIKING??? - Many National Brands has added extra cheap Amino Acids like Taurine, Glycine, Glutamines and Creatine to the protein powders even though they are not Food Based Protein, but added to be calculated as protein to lower the cost since they are much cheaper to manufacture. There are class action lawsuits cases against those companies (Mostly National Brands). We don't MAKE PROTEIN COMPLEX Whey Protein Isolate with Whey concentrate to bring cost down. So look at your Protein supplement fact and find out what is with Protein and make your choice.