Sunday, March 8, 2015

Forlan Skincare Retinol Cream + 11 Biggest Retinol Myths + discount code


The 11 Biggest Retinol Myths

 So now that you know more about the ins and outs of getting the most from your retinol cream, it's time to find a good one, and I think I might have hit the mother lode here. Forlan has really impressed me with this cream. You can read all about the ingredients and their benefits below; I'm going to focus here on my specific experience.

First of all, let me point out that I have sensitive skin and retinols are notorious for sometimes irritating some people's skin. I did not have this problem at all. After applying I do feel a slight tingling, but it's not painful, it's actually somewhat refreshing! I even put it under and around my eyes with no problem (slightly stingy here, but very slight and it went away quickly ). I saw an immediate superficial difference on my first application; my pores were tightened as was my skin in general
Fine lines were minimized though my deeper crevasses were still visible; from what I understand about retinols, after about a month of use I'll see a big difference there too.

In the morning my skin has a glow after absorbing this overnight. I've been using this over a serum and alternating using this under my eyes with an eye cream. After about 3 weeks use, I'm seeing a vast improvement in my skin's texture and evenness and the fine lines are really lessening across the board. My skin feels soft and plump and looks good even without makeup. The circles under my eyes are diminishing and tightening. To get the best out of this stuff, make sure sure your skin is super clean and exfoliated to really absorb the benefits, though this will help with exfoliating and getting rid of dead cells. You can also use this on areas that you feel need a youth treatment, like gnarly old lady hands! (guilty as charged!) I also recommend applying this to your neck and chest for an even look from your face down. These oft neglected areas are actually the worst for showing our age, so treat them well! This is a HUGE bottle, so don't be shy about applying this liberally.




.


~ Buy with Confidence with their 100% Guarantee ~ 2oz ~ Made in USA  Normally $89.95

And right now, you can use the discount code GET5MORE - This will reduce the already discounted price by $5.00 to $19.95

 That's a really great deal on this product! Even though I received this to review, I absolutely loved it all on my own! So many exclamation points! LOL


  #ForlanRetinolCream

You can see how thick and creamy it is! 


A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on


Why Forlan Skincare Advanced Retinol Cream?
Forlan Skincare's Advanced Vitamin A Retinol cream is so effective in reducing the signs of aging because it's special anti-wrinkle formula helps the skin retain collagen in a way that gives your skin structure, firmness and elasticity. Our Retinol has the ability to help unplug pores, even out skin discoloration (such as age spots), restore vibrancy to the complexion, reduce oiliness, treat skin concerns such as acne and improve the texture of your skin, making it softer and more supple.
Advantages of Using Our Retinol Cream:
• Non-greasy, goes on smoothly, and leaves no residue. 
• Unclogs pores, reduces fine lines, evens out discoloration and boosts collagen. 
• Effective Vitamin A treatment for aging skin in comparison to retinyl palmitate which is significantly less effective. 
• Vitamin C helps protect and repair skin cells by wiping away the free radicals that damage DNA and leading to wrinkle reduction. 
• Vitamin B5 treats dry, scaly or rough skin offering a more youthful, plump and fresh appearance. 
• Vitamin E natural skin conditioner and anti-oxidant which gives an excellent moisturizing effect. 
• Organic ingredients: Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Rose Water and Jojoba Oil helps alleviate Acne, Psoriasis and other skin concerns. 
• Quality airless, light proof pump dispenser protects the light sensitive Retinol and makes targeted application a breeze.


Visit their website Forlan Skincare to sign up for future offers and visit them on  Facebook! .

No comments: