Friday, July 5, 2013

La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser

When it comes to babying sensitive skin, La Roche Posay works wonders. I raved about their thermal spring water mist here and now I want to rave about their Dermo Cleanser. It not only removes makeup, it also gets all of the gunk and impurities off your skin without a bunch of harsh chemicals. The glycerin base replaces the surfectants that are found in most cleansers, the ingredients that cause irritation and allergic reactions. My face went nuts after using a serum that my skin DID NOT like (Elizabeth Arden Prevage- I broke out in an awful, itchy, blotchy, bumpy rash that took a week to go away!) and even the most seemingly gentle soaps were burning my skin and making it feel tight, dry and more itchy. Then I found a bottle of this in my hoard. I knew how wonderful the spray was, so I went into this with high hopes. Well, no wonder hope springs eternal! My face felt eons better and it did an amazing job of soothing my poor ravaged face.

After recovering, I realized it to be a fab makeup remover as well as a cleanser. It really does get your face all squeaky clean without the squeak- you're left with soft, hydrated, happy and clean skin.

Thanks La Roche Posay for thinking of us sensitive skin girls!


La RochePosay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser La RochePosay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser
Clean and remove all impurities from your skin without irritation. La RochePosay DermoCleanser contains no irritants or known allergens. La RochePosay has developed a wipe off lotion with a glycerin base which replaces the surfectants that can be irritating to sensitive skin. It has the emollient and moisturizing properties necessary to cleanse the skin without irritation.

No comments: