Wednesday, November 7, 2012

La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water

I totally forgot to include this yesterday when talking about rosacea soothers. DOH! Spraying this on my face when it was all itchy and burny was like the equivalent of a drink of ice cold water when you've been helping someone move in July. Gulp, gulp! It also works wonders for setting mineral makeup and mid day makeup refreshment. Some time ago on the Skincare RX site I had this to say:

This is an all around go-to product for me. Living in Texas, in the summer heat and sun my makeup gets limp as does my energy. A few spritzes of this sets them both back on track. Refreshes my makeup without glopping on more product and refreshes my spirits as well. Very soothing and cooling and gives a quick wake-me-up. You can carry the small can in your bag quite easily. Also great for light moisturization when heavy moisturizers are too much, perfect for oily skin. I have rosacea flareups, and this is one of the only things that calms the redness and eases the itching. I even spray it on bug bites for quick relief! I was skeptical that a can of water could be all that, but this is SO much more than plain old water. Oh, and post sunburn? Ahhhhh. one of the few multitasking products that lives up to it's hype.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
The official line

ABOUT THE PRODUCT
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water is a refreshing fine mist with healing properties. It is naturally infused with a unique combination of mineral salts and trace elements to provide soothing and softening benefits. Its antioxidant attributes play a vital role in healthy cell function by protecting against oxidation, an important skin aging factor.


So yeah- this stuff rocks. 

Free Shipping at SkinCareRx.com

No comments: