Sunday, November 11, 2012

Some fave products that I've been all over lately (and an Ulta discount code)




Boscia Blotting Linens
are an Allure magazine Fashion Week lifesaver for a reason. They rock! These are my favorite of all the blotting linens that I've used. Economical, super absorbent and soft enough to not screw up your makeup. I love the orange ones because of the lovely energizing orange scent (which is quite light, FYI) and the tea tree ones are gently soothing.
Boscia California Orange Blotting Linens 100sheets Boscia California Orange Blotting Linens 100sheets
A pack of soothing oil-blotters Helps absorb excess oil without affecting makeup Made of 100% natural linen derived from the exotic Abaca Tree Plant Infused with powerful antioxidant Green Tea to refresh & shield skin Also ideal for lipstick blotting With a handy package that fits perfectly in pocket purse or desk drawer

  Strawberry.net gives new customers a free gift with their first purchase that is your choice of full sized items from companies like Vincent Longo, Calvin Klein and Laura Mercier  

Priti NYC soy polish remover wipes remove your polish with environmentally friendly TLC, while nourishing your cuticles and nail beds with organic lemongrass essential oil. Biodegradable, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic, this crop-derived solution does not contain any petroleum ingredients and is packaged in a reusable, biodegradable muslin bag. These are so awesome to keep in your purse for manicure emergencies (yeah, yeah, I know, but I can be quite the diva) but they're also EXCELLENT for travel- I took a handful to a friend's wedding and it made everyone's life so much easier! AND they don't reek!

Senna Cosmetics lip Lacquer drench your lips in vitamin e and jojoba oil leaving them soft and moist. Lasts a really long time for a lip gloss and it's SUPER SHINY! Oh, and it also has a yummy vanilla smell :-) I really want to try the Code Red shade, a sheer red that looks like it might replicate my beloved now discontinued Revlon gloss of a similar shade.

Lavera Nature Cosmetics Eyeliner in black kohl- made with organic beeswax, jojoba oil and shea butter and also lead free! I love the smudge sponge on the end which makes this an awesome double duty liner because you can use it on your lids with the smudger for a crazy easy smoky eye. Because of the all natural ingredients, these are also safe for contact wearers and the most sensitive of eyes.

Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Radium- Urban Decay 24/7 pencils are like crack to me. Crazy pigmented, creamy and easy to apply, sharpen like a dream, and they come in every color under the sun (and a few that God never intended!) If I could only use one brand of eyeliner for the rest of my life, this would be it. I LOVE the Radium color- I've discovered that if you name something Radium, it's pretty much a given that it's going to be such a flashy color that it can be seen from the space station. I'm very lucky that my work is cool with me showing up with wacky stuff like this on! I have this set and I LOVE the super pigmented electrified colors.

Farm Hussy Udderly Tickled lotion in Peppermint Cow Patty was a wunderbar seasonal scent that smelled just like a York Peppermint Patty, and it's almost Christmas time when Julie comes out with a number of awesome scents! Udderly Tickled is my go to 'purse lotion' and, well, also my desk lotion! It absorbs quickly and isn't the tiniest bit greasy but still manages to be extremely hydrating. I tend to use some of the richer formulas as body lotion and use the Udderly Tickled on my hands, but in the summer, it's perfect for  post shower being lightweight but still effective. November 17th and 18th will be their MIND BLOWING annual Black Friday sale- I always go NUTS. I know Bath & Body Works also does a Black Friday sale, but wouldn't you like a superior, handmade product put together by one of the strongest chicas I've yet to encounter? (You try continuing to operate a company while fighting breast cancer!)
Go to Udderly Tickled Lotion Page
Stewart & Claire Summer Lip Balm is lip balm for grownups! Infused with essential oils of basil, mint, lavender and coriander seed, it smells like my grandma's garden on a warm day after it rained.....


Benefit Lip Liner Duo in Bare Your Betty is the perfect nude lipliner. Rich and creamy, it applies really smoothly and has an awesome blending brush on the other end. Some lipliners make my lips really dry and flaky, but this stuff is super moist but still manages to keep your color in place. Man, Benefit makes some of the best stuff on the planet! Possibly my fave lipliner.

Get a dr. feelgood, girl meets pearl, and total moisture deluxe mini FREE with any $60 order! Enter TOPSELLAS at checkout. Offer valid 11/5 - 11/14/2012 at 11:59pm PST. While supplies last. Combinable with standard shipping promotions.


Alterna Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Mist is absolutely miraculous. Normally shine products are full of heavy ingredients that weigh down my baby fine hair, but this stuff seems to actually impart a little extra bounce to my locks. It makes my hair glisten like a new penny. I have yet to meet an Alterna product that I didn't like. Also, as I said in the video, it smells freaking AMAZING, too. Ulta has a super cool Bamboo Shine set with the shampoo, conditioner, mist and Brilliance cream. Super deal.

Bamboo Shine On-the-Go Travel Set Bamboo Shine On-the-Go Travel Set
Alterna Bamboo Shine On-the-Go Travel Set includes: Bamboo Luminous Shine Shampoo 1.35 oz, Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner 1.35 oz, Bamboo Silk Sleek Brilliance Cream 1.35 oz and Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist .85 oz.

$3.50 off any $10 Purchase! Use code 71780. Valid through 11/30/2012. Exclusions apply.

No comments: