Monday, July 30, 2012

Come ON now!

Why would someone review a product that they haven't actually tried? I recently got a product that I'm excited to try for spider veins. I have a few near my knees that are related to my arthritis and so I wanted to give it a shot. I may not look 40 above the neck, but time does take it's toll. I looked on the page that I got it from and there was a rating of 3 out of 5, but it was only 1 reviewer. I pulled up the "review"

Review: I don't know how well it'll work for spider veins, but it smells nice, absorbs well, and isn't greasy, which is really all I can ask for in a lotion.


Um, you don't know how well it will work because you haven't used it for the 3-4 weeks that they said it takes to see results? Well then don't write a review! Grrrr! Just know that when I review a product, I've USED it, and when it's skincare I've used it for at least a month. That is all. Back to your regularly scheduled programming. 

No comments: