Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Video From Benefit Showing You Uses For Highlighters

Benefit Cosmetics LLC
I think most people assume that all highlighters do the same thing, but a lot depends on the color of the highlighter and it's texture and consistency. For instance, I have a shimmery pink highlighter that looks lovely and youthful on my cheeks, but I once used it around my eyes and I suddenly looked like I had consumption. Benefit is quite famous for it's highlighters, and rightfully so. This video compares some of their bestselling highlighters. 

Right now they have this awesome highlighter set on sale called Finding Mr Bright. It's got rave reviews and I'm contemplating getting one for my emergency makeup kit because it's so versatile.

Get a FREE some kind-a gorgeous mini (medium shade) with any $50 order. Enter SKAGMINI at checkout. Offer valid 1/10/12 to 1/16/12.

No comments: