Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Clarisonic Put To The Test By Good Morning America

Who raves about the Clarisonic? Why, that would be me, of course! I've written about it before, and I hadn't realized until recently how addicted I've become to it. A few months ago, I agreed to do a clinical study testing the efficacy of a rosacea skincare regimen. Unfortunately, I was told that I couldn't use my Clarisonic during this time. First I noticed that cleaning my face took twice as long and seemed like a chore. My products felt like they were just sitting on my face, not soaking in. My pores became enlarged and I started getting blackheads no matter how thoroughly I cleaned my skin. In other words, my skin had gone back to it's lazy, business as usual state. Ah, but last night I got to go back to my mistress, and our reunion was tender and full of joy. This morning I looked in the mirror and was shocked at what a difference just two uses made. Now my face will love me again......

Good Morning America did a product test on the Clarisonic and they converted her as well. It's a cult, I swear. When I went to the clinic for my final evaluation, another woman there and I began chatting and it turns out she too had been experiencing Clarisonic withdrawal. We joked about how we were going to run home and let our lovely gadgets make sweet sweet love to our faces.....
Clarisonic video

Bloom.com is a great place to buy one from. You get free shipping, a one year satisfaction guarantee, 10% cash back, and 10 samples of your choice (5 trial size, 4 deluxe, and one full sized product. ) Right now, use code Bloom10 for 10$ off your order.

I really wish this one had been available when I bought mine, though. It's puuuurty.
Clarisonic PLUS bliss Face & Body Collection
Clarisonic PLUS bliss Face & Body Collection
What is it: The ultimate spa experience, combining the Clarisonic PLUS skin care brush and bliss spa products that cleanse and moisturize from head to toe! The rechargeable Clarisonic PLUS is the first step in your skin-care ritual. It cleanses so well other products absorb better. The bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash is a 2-in-1 rinse-off cleanser and exfoliator that soothes with botanicals and brightens with exfoliating beads. Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds Body Wash+Bubbling Bath is a citrus-scented liquid soap for the shower or bath. Lemon+Sage Body Butter is marvelously moisturizing and paraben free, to help make rough and scaly skin history. Who is it for: All skin types. Why is it different: The Clarisonic PLUS has three speeds for the face plus a spot therapy mode for areas of the body. This sonic micro-massage gently cleans pores, loosening dirt, makeup, and oil as it reduces the appearance of pores and wrinkles. The oil-free, non-stripping Face Wash instantly dissolves excess oil and makeup and lifts away dead cells to leave skin clean, nourished, and fresh. The Body Wash whips up a luxe lather that cleans and conditions for supremely soft skin. This body butter contains coconut oil and has a unique texture that is perfect for professional massages and daily wear. How do I use it: Use the PLUS for one minute, twice a day. It's waterproof, perfect for the shower or tub. For the face: Remove eye makeup, then wet skin and brush head. Gently massage the face in small circular motions. For the body: Attach the spot therapy brush head. Wet skin and brush head. Gently massage area in a circular motion. Apply Face Wash to slightly damp skin and massage over face and neck. Rinse well. Use the Body Wash to shake up your shower or pour a bit into the bath for a more stimulating soak. Apply Body Butter after showering, anywhere below the neck, to trap high levels of hydration. From Clarisonic and bliss. Includes:









Oh, and speaking of the Bliss Lemon + Sage Soapy Suds and Body Butter? Oh HELLZ YEAH. I just used up my set of these two products, and oh mama..... They both have a light, invigorating lemon scent with a tiny level of herbal clean running underneath. PERFECT for in the morning to wake you up. Not a cloying smell at all, so you can still use your scent products, but you will have a subtle 'clean' scent. The soap is extremely concentrated and makes a luxuriously rich lather. I recommend using it with a scrubbie to really get the most bang for your buck.

The body butter is also thick and rich, perfect for dry skin. Luckily it also absorbs really well (a lot of body butters are just TOO thick). I love to slather this on after shaving my legs for that perfect satin skin feel. I just discovered that they also have a shampoo and conditioner in the Lemon+Sage, so I'm gonna try that out soon.....

bliss Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds
bliss Lemon+Sage Soapy Suds
What is it: A citrus-scented liquid soap for the shower or bath. Who is it for: All skin types. Why is it different: It whips up a luxe lather that cleans and conditions for supremely soft skin and makes routine foaming much more fabulous. How do I use it: Use as a body wash to shake up your shower or pour a bit into the bath for a more stimulating soak. From bliss.










bliss Lemon+Sage Body Butter
bliss Lemon+Sage Body Butter
What is it: A fresh, citrus-scented maximum moisture cream. Marvelously moisturizing and paraben free, this fabulous body butter helps make rough and scaly skin history with a single squeeze. Who is it for: Perfect for anyone with dry skin. Why is it different: This body butter contains coconut oil and has a unique texture that is perfect for professional massages and daily wear. How do I use it: Apply after showering, anywhere below the neck, to trap high levels of hydration. From bliss.











No comments: