Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just Fab is Simply Fabulous! 2 For 1 Anniversary Blowout!

Just Fabulous is another awesome shoe club similar to Shoe Dazzle. Their stuff is super well made and I always get TONS of compliments when I wear their shoes. You get loyalty points to redeem for not only free shoes, but you can also get things like FabSoles (Made by the delightful foot angels at Foot Petals.) They have recently teamed up with the design house Iron Fist to create exclusive designs for Just Fab customers (like my crazy super awesome Fuggs that I'm wearing right now that feel like I'm walking on baby angel butts!) They also have jewelry, bags, clothing and more! Right now they are having a 2 for 1 anniversary sale, and if you join through the link, I believe you also get a discount on your first order.
Just Fabulous
Here's some of the items I've gotten from them previously that I'm emotionally attached to :-)

No comments: