Sunday, June 16, 2013

Speaking of scrubs... Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser


award-winning, deep-cleansing, 100% synthetic-
free, alpha hydroxy complexion rejuvenator
brightens & evens tone, smoothes wrinkles &
lines, eliminates blemishes & impurities from
pores while jump starting collagen production.
a suki® essentials product perfect for almost all
skin types, our invigorating essential oil blend
energizes while our uniquely effective natural
sugar crystals, powdered rice & 100% pure
foamers work together to soften & transform
every skin type. a perfect stimulating start to
your skincare regimen.
this product is vegan

All I can say is WOWZERS. This stuff is incredible. Seriously one of the most all around lovely face scrubs I've ever used. I have sensitive skin, but this is gentle enough that I can use it daily without irritating my skin. It starts out as a seemingly basic granulated scrub- nothing special. The you smell it..... Oh how fresh and vibrant and clean is the lemon! So bright and cheerful! Not often does washing my face put me into such a good mood! Then you massage it into your skin and right about when the sugar is dissolving suddenly BOOM! Foam! My skin feels exceptionally clean without feeling dried out AT ALL. As a matter of fact, I washed my face with this stuff about 30 minutes ago and came downstairs and got distracted before I put on moisturizer. I just realized that my skin does not feel tight or dry, but in fact feels quite silky soft. Since I started using this, I've been really pleased with how bright my skin tone is and how much smaller my pores appear. It's PHENOMENAL! Am i gushing? 


suki exfoliate foaming cleanser suki exfoliate foaming cleanser
Purity is only a step away. Cleansers dont have to be harsh and drying to clear out your pores and smooth your skin. suki exfoliate foaming cleanser uses Sugar, Rice Flour, Lemongrass, and Orange to remove all dulling impurities from the skin, leaving it blemish-free and radiant.

No comments: