Monday, June 3, 2013

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub Pink Grapefruit (and a great deal on Amazon)

I am not a label whore, though I do tend to have the best results with higher end products. Sometimes though, there's a commercially accessible brand that impresses me up there with the big boys. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub Pink Grapefruit
is one of those! Every month (you know where this going) I will break out just a tidge. Not a ton, but like, one or two blemishes. Well, the last two months, when I knew it was coming I used this scrub for about the week beforehand, and guess what? NO blemishes at all! I don't know how it works on daily chronic acne, but on my situational acne it works like a charm. It's gentle enough for my sensitive, rosacea prone skin and left my skin feeling thoroughly exfoliated. I don't recommend this for dry skin, simply based on other reviews by people who have dry skin, but mine is combination and it treated me just fine. Obviously you should use a non-comedogenic moisturizer after using it, but it really does clean out your pores and tighten them. A little goes a long way, and the grapefruit smell is fabuloso and muy invigorating! A total bargain.    I found a GREAT deal on it on Amazon- even with shipping it's cheaper than any other retail price I've seen!

No comments: