Sunday, June 30, 2013

Awesome deals at BH Cosmetics, including up to 50% off!

Pool-Side Party Makeup Sale. Save Up To 50% OFF, This Week Only!

120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
I have this particular palette and it is honestly sitting in the same room with me right now after having been used a few days ago. I have hauled this with me all over heck and high water and I insist it's the best $ I ever spent. This is for those who want colors that actually look exactly that crazy and bright. You can always blend, it mellow, but if you're looking for something with truly crazy bright colors, these rock. Excellent for theatrical use.

70% Off This 28 Color Smoky Eyeshadow Palette. Use Code 28SMOKY. While Supplies Last.





Spend $20.00 & Receive A Free Liquid Eyeliner. Use Code EYE20, Shop Now!

BH Liquid Eyeliner


No comments: