Thursday, June 27, 2013

20% off through the weekend thru Dermstore sister sites plus Mystery Box still available for a short time

For a limited time save 20% on all products on your My Favorites list at HairEnvy.com + FREE 1-3 Day Shipping + a FREE Gift! Some brand exclusions apply. Offer ends 6/29.



  For a limited time save 20% on all products on your My Favorites list at blush.com + FREE 1-3 Day Shipping + a FREE Gift! Some brand exclusions apply. Offer ends 6/29




Just go in and mark the items you want as Favorites and then when you put them in your bag, 20% is deducted!

  Valid while supplies last! June's blush Mystery Beauty Box is here! Discover over $100+ in beauty products for only $24.95 + FREE shipping and gift!

I got mine and the contents came to something a little over $100 bucks! The full sized spray sunscreen is the best I've ever used. I took it on a river trip and not only did I not get sunburned, but in a comparison on my bestie who used it on parts of her and other stuff elsewhere, this stuff kicked stuff with a technically higher SPF's ass!


No comments: