Monday, June 24, 2013

Beauty Army - Freedom of Choice



Join Here!
$12 a month for your customized choices. Beauty Army is different from most subscription services, in that you get to choose what samples you get. The profile quiz is fairly detailed and the choices offered to you are customized to meet your specific wants and needs- no more getting samples that downright piss you off! Often you'll have at LEAST one (if not more) full sized items available to you, as well as large deluxe samples and a few smaller packettes. Most times I'll pick the biggest items to simply get more bang for my buck, but in this instance, I just went with the samples that truly honestly had my curiousity piqued.

Skipping a month is super easy and I discovered something pretty cool- if you hit page refresh when choosing your samples new choices will pop up!

I also love their boxes- they repurpose beautifully. I use mine to organize cosmetics and they are super sturdy and stackable. All in all, I'm glad I enlisted!

Egyptian Magic All purpose Skin Cream



Apothoderm Stretch Mark Cream
APOTHEDERM Stretch Mark Cream

Control Corrective Redness Relief Serum


Freeman Beauty Pssssst! Dry Shampoo

FREEMAN BEAUTY Pssssst Instant Dry Shampoo

Fiafini Divine Hydration Moisturizer


Acquolina Pink Sugar



No comments: